Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Downtown LA fabric photographs

Hello!
So I managed to take some shots of the fabric I purchased yesterday, unfortunately I took them with my phone, but you can get a good idea of what the fabrics look like! And hopefully suggest what I ought to do with them!

Here's everything!
This is almost 2.5 yards of a navy blue cotton eyelet. This picture doesn't depict the colour nicely, it's a really nice darker blue and it's super soft! love it!

The two on the left are poly cotton, the gingham is soft but the green one is fairly stiff. The three on the right are polyester I believe, the top one is a charcoal suedey stretchy material, then the middle is a maroon really thick not very stretchy knit and the bottom is some satiny purple stuff.
This is a thick black knit with ridges.
This is 2 yards of beautiful silk! I love it!! but i have no idea what to do with it. The pattern runs lengthwise.

The top on is 2 yards of cotton silk and the bottom one is one yard of silk. Again, no idea what to do!

This is a stretch lace, it's about 10 inches wide.

These are all some kind of polyester I think. The trees, pink flowers and butterflies are shiny. Flowers and trees are quite thin and drape nicely. The butterfly one is thicker. The blue flowers and skulls are chiffony types.

5000 metres of Gutermann! I have 4 of these in different colours, you can probably see them in the first picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment